In case you didn’t read my first post, or you’ve forgotten, I’m happy to reiterate: I went to NYC. Mmm hmmm. A mere week ago I was in Times Square. I’m not anymore though. I’m back home and say what you will: There is no place like
home NYC. Though I am happily entrenched in my life of slavery routine now, I can’t help but have the occasional yearning for the Big Apple.
Things I Miss About NYC:
- I didn’t hear these words once: “Whz ff ssppr?” (What’s for supper?)
starred inwent to a comedy show.
- Kelly Ripa
and I hung outwalked by me. (see photo below)
- Beer with breakfast. Don’t judge me.
- Going topless. Everyone does it there. Or was it just me? Can’t remember.
- Not having to clean my hotel room before I was allowed out.
- I didn’t hear these words once: “I ndadrve” (I need a drive).
- I got to say things like: I’ll have the basil linguini in a cream sauce with fresh Parmesan and a dash of cracked pepper, with a side of spinach salad drizzled in a warm poppyseed dressing and a glass of Pinot Grigio”
- Beer with lunch. Don’t judge me.
- Getting trapped inside Macy’s overnight. #highlight
Have I mentioned I went to New York/The Big Apple/ The City That Doesn’t Sleep? I’ll tell you more later. Right now I have to clean this place and think about what I’m going to cook for supper. Tra la la! Routine is good and domesticity is rewarding right?? Answer me.